The BridgeCommunity founded by Coca-Cola is a unique nurturing and commercialization program that connects early-stage tech startups with global corporations. Today the program is announcing the 11 startups joining their third North American cohort.
The program is designed to engineer and accelerate startup and corporate relationships. Startups receive world-class enterprise sales, marketing, and negotiations training to understand corporate innovation needs. Corporations are coached on minimizing roadblocks to streamline pilots and simplify contracts, and then the BridgeCommunity team makes targeted introductions and mediates relationships.
As a part of their commitment to developing the Atlanta startup ecosystem, the commercialization program cultivates local startups, draws national startups, provides actionable education to both partners, and supports local community initiatives to help raise the technical skill level in Atlanta from high-school onwards.
This year’s corporate roster adds MailChimp to the lineup from 2017, including Capgemini, Coca-Cola, COX Enterprises, Porsche Cars North America and SunTrust Bank.
Starting this month, 11 startups will gain access to this heavy-hitting list of corporations motivated to build relationships, run pilots, and enter licensing agreements during the six-month program based in Atlanta. Get to know the incoming startups!
- MoQuality (Atlanta) is a self-learning artificial intelligence that tests mobile apps better than humans
- BigTeam (Atlanta) brings seamless feedback to companies and networks
- Evisort (Boston) is artificial intelligence for contracts
- Inspector 6 (Atlanta) is an AI-powered brand analytics tool
- Graph Story (Memphis) offers graph databases as a service
- Fyiio (Omaha) is a tutorial management platform for creating guides that work
- Filtered.Ai (Boston) is a platform to hire technical talent on ability not on resumes
- Pass It Down (Chattanooga) is a digital storytelling platform innovating how cities tell their story
- NeuroLex (Atlanta) empowers patients with tools to measure their overall health through collecting and analyzing speech samples
- Sidewalk (Chicago) helps tech companies and lifestyle brands close more sales to SMBs
- Aquagenuity (Atlanta) provides easy access to real-time water quality data
If you’re interested in meeting these innovators, keep an eye out for the Atlanta Corporate Innovation Summit in mid-October, where our 2018 cohort startups will be highlighted. Also, stay abreast of cohort growth, news, and piloting victories in the program by reading our monthly newsletter. Want a direct intro to one of them? Email email@example.com