The BridgeCommunity, founded by Coca-Cola, has opened the startup application for our 3rd North American cohort. Applications are due March 21st – https://www.f6s.com/atlantabridgecommunity2018/apply
From May-Oct, chosen cohort startups will receive enterprise sales, marketing and sales training to understand corporate innovation needs and hone offerings to create pilots and POCs with Capgemini, Coca-Cola, Cox Enterprises, MailChimp, Porsche North America and SunTrust Bank.
This year the corporations are specifically looking for startups (B2B or B2B2C with a product ready to sell to an enterprise) in these areas:
- Supply Chain
- Fleet Management
- Logistic Services Automation
- Precision Marketing and Mix Modeling
- AdTech and Media (specifically video, digital-enabled physical, AR/VR consumer experiences)
- E-commerce (specifically technologies that anticipate the merging of B2B and B2C)
- Back Office Automation
- Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Photo Recognition
- Blockchain (specifically financial services contracts or any solution that helps a corporate unlock a new revenue stream)
- Cybersecurity (specifically endpoint protection, awareness and preparedness)
- FinTech (specifically Cryptocurrency)
Expect targeted introductions into major enterprises and relationship mediation. The program only requires a commitment, on average, of 2 hours per week from one person on the startup team and there is no equity or IP taken (or cash given) to startups.
This is an Atlanta based program and we cover the cost of travel for non-local startups (budget permitting). Of the 22 startups in the program last year, 10 were from outside of Atlanta.